.

.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September Book of Mormon Class

3rd Nephi in Pictures...


“…on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world…” 


“Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world…Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet…”


“…and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he…”


“…and he took their little children…”


”…one by one…”


“…they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about…”


“Behold your little ones.”


“Jesus commanded his disciples that they should bring forth some bread and wine unto him... And this shall ye always observe to do…And it shall be a testimony unto the Father that ye do always remember me. And if ye do always remember me ye shall have my Spirit to be with you…”


“…come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people…”

No comments:

Post a Comment